How can I setup my scenes with StreamElements?
Setting up overlays with StreamElements is a simple process that can enhance the visual appeal of your stream. Here's an overview of how to set up overlays with StreamElements:
Log in to your StreamElements account and navigate to the "Overlays" tab.
- Click on the "Create New Overlay" button to start creating your overlay. You can also use a theme from the Gallery if you want to use premade overlays
- Once you have the basic layout of your overlay set up, you can add elements to it, such as images, videos, and text
- You can use the "Widgets" tab to add interactive elements like chat, follower notifications, and alerts to your overlay.
- You can use the "Layer" tab to customize the position and size of each element in your overlay and to apply effects like transparency, position, or size.
- StreamElements allow using multiple overlays, so you can add and customize multiple overlays for different purposes, like for different games or moments in your stream.
- Finally, you can add your overlay to your streaming software like OBS Studio or Streamlabs OBS and adjust its size and position as you desire. Add overlays as a Browser Source and use the same as it is in the StreamElements overlay.
- Remember that in order to use the overlays in your stream, you need to use OBS or Streamlabs OBS
We do recommend that you check out StreamElement’s official Youtube channel for more tutorials on how to use their services.
Setting up Scenes and Overlay with StreamElements check this link
For setting up Alerts with StreamElements please check out this guide