Transition in size 1920x1080
Optimized to use in OBS Studio / Streamlabs Desktop ( SLOBS ) / Editing video programs that support MOV format ( Video with Alpha Channel )
Transition includes versions with and without sound
For Video Editing please use MOV
For streaming please use Webm ( to avoid high CPU usage )
- Go to the “Scene Transitions” section and add a “Stinger” by clicking the “+” button in the drop-down menu.
- Give the new “Stinger” a name and confirm by clicking “OK”.
- Click on “Browse” for the file you download and unzipped
- You will have a few options to choose from MOV (high-quality format but it’s heavy in size and can go up to 200MB ) or WebM ( Small video format perfect for streaming use )
- Select the Transition you prefer with normal sound, lower sound, or no sound option.
- Set the “Transition Point Type” to “time” and the “Transition Point” to 2000.
- For enabling sound please select the option from the dropdown menu “Audio Monitoring” or “Monitoring and Output”.
- Audio Fade Style: Select the one you prefer the most ( By default it’s Monitor Off)
- Confirm the changes by clicking “OK”.
- Try changing the scene to see if everything works as expected
OBS Stinger Settings
Streamlabs Stinger Settings