Spiders Clutter Transition
The Spider Clutter Transition is a spine-tingling animation that adds a touch of creepy suspense to your Twitch or YouTube videos. With its realistic spider graphics and glowing eyes, this transition creates a sense of unease as the spiders scurry from the center of the screen to the corners.
Perfect for horror, gaming, and thriller streamers, this transition will add intensity to your content that keeps your viewers on the edge of their seats. With smooth and seamless animation, it’s easy to use and customize to fit your brand. Take your stream to the next level with the Spider Clutter Transition and give your viewers an unforgettable experience.
Transition in size 1920x1080
Optimized to use in OBS Studio / Streamlabs Desktop ( SLOBS ) / Editing video programs that support MOV format ( Video with Alpha Channel )
Transition includes versions with and without sound
For Video Editing please use MOV
For streaming please use Webm ( to avoid high CPU usage )
- Go to the “Scene Transitions” section and add a “Stinger” by clicking the “+” button in the drop-down menu.
- Give the new “Stinger” a name and confirm by clicking “OK”.
- Click on “Browse” for the file you download and unzipped
- You will have a few options to choose from MOV (high-quality format but it’s heavy in size and can go up to 200MB, if your CUP jumps when you use transition, please use Webm ) or WebM ( Small video format perfect for streaming use )
- Select the Transition you prefer with normal sound, lower sound, or no sound option.
- Set the “Transition Point Type” to “time” and the “Transition Point” to 2200.
- For enabling sound please select the option from the dropdown menu “Audio Monitoring” or “Monitoring and Output”.
- Audio Fade Style: Select the one you prefer the most ( By default it’s Monitor Off)
- Confirm the changes by clicking “OK”.
- Try changing the scene to see if everything works as expected
OBS Stinger Settings
Streamlabs Stinger Settings