Sakura Animated Scenes
White Sakura Cherry Blossom Animated Scenes and Intermission. Twitch Just Chatting Scene. Red Petals Overlay Scenes OBS
Best theme for laidback broadcast
Classic Sakura petals, smooth motion, and a touch of vintage, the only thing to add is a lo-fi beats compilation in the background and you are all ready for a cozy streaming session!
This pack contains
- 3 Animated Backgrounds
- 3 Animated Intermission
- Text for Start/Brb/End scenes
- Animated Labels
- Chat Frames
There are various ways you can utilize these designs, we have provided multiple options for you to choose from that will fit your specific needs as a creator/streamer. Feel free to select the one that best suits you.
- Use premade designs with all labels and screens done ( upload as WebM-video files to OBS/Streamlabs → can be found in the folder - Premade Scenes )
- Create your own scenes
- One-click install - StreamElements or Streamlabs ( import files can be found in folder→ Premade Scenes )
- To reduce CPU or encoding resources, make sure that for animated files “Close File When Inactive” is checked
- Add in image sources for icons (found in the icon folder) and add Text for Socials or Labels. Our product is user-friendly and offers a wide range of designs and editing options, allowing you to personalize your overlays by rearranging, resizing, and creating your own. The modular elements provide the flexibility to change the style and appearance of your stream with just a few clicks, giving you the ability to create unique scenes.
╰┈➤ How to upload files in OBS/Streamlabs
- You can add an image or video directly by clicking on + in the bottom menu, choosing Media Source for video files or Image for JPEG/PNG files
- Or you can drag and drop image/video files directly into OBS/Streamlabs Desktop
- Resize and reposition as you see fit
- Add more elements or just duplicate the ones you already added
- FOR ANIMATED FILES DON’T FORGET TO CHECK THE LOOP IN THE SETTINGS
╰┈➤ Import .overlay premade scenes into Streamlabs Desktop
To install the overlays with one click using Streamlabs, open the Streamlabs desktop, navigate to settings, select the “Scenes Collection” option, and click “Import overlays.”
The files can be located in the folder you downloaded ( You will find the import overlay in the "One Click Setup folder", then the overlays/scenes will be installed automatically with one click. Add labels and any additional text you might need.)
╰┈➤ Import premade scenes into StreamElements
- To install the overlays with one click using StreamElements, login to StreamElements
Files for import can be located in the folder you downloaded, and then the overlays/scenes will be installed automatically with one click. Add labels and any additional text you might need.
- Open the folder you downloaded/unzipped, then open the folder named. One Click Setup and then ” StreamElements " and open text files, read instructions, and copy/paste links from the text file into the browser source and scenes will be created.
- To access them, navigate to the “Overlays” tab in StreamElements Dashboard and you can start using your new alerts without any additional setup. If you want to make changes, it is recommended that you create a duplicate of the overlay and edit the new copy overlay so that you always have a backup of your original scenes.