Buzz and Bloom Stream Pack
This pack includes a variety of animated overlays, alerts, and screens that feature cute and vibrant illustrations of bees buzzing around blooming flowers, all rendered in warm yellow and brown tones that create a cozy and inviting atm
With this pack, you'll get animated starting, ending, and intermission screens, as well as webcam frames, chat boxes, and social media icons that perfectly complement the overall theme. You can also customize the alerts to fit your channel's branding, with options for new followers, subscribers, donations, and more.
This pack contains
- 8 Animated Alerts
- Twitch Panels ( 30+ panels, PSD + Empty Panels)
- Offline Screen
- Animated Stream Scenes ( Start/Brb/End )
- Animated Text for Start/Brb/End
- Animated Intermission / Chatting Scenes and Vtuber Scenes
- Icons and Fonts
- Animated Labels
- Animated Chat Frames
- Social Banners ( Twitch/Twitter/Youtube)
- Animated Webcam 16:9 / 4:3 / 1:1
- Transition ( Webm and MOV format )
The font used is Modak, Poppins, and vtcbaddrip ( which you can find in the " Font " folder )
There are various ways you can utilize these designs, we have provided multiple options for you to choose from that will fit your specific needs as a creator/streamer. Feel free to select the one that best suits you.
- Use premade designs with all labels and screens done ( upload as WebM-video files to OBS/Streamlabs → can be found in the folder - Premade Scenes )
- Create your own scenes
- One-click install - StreamElements or Streamlabs ( import files can be found in folder→ Premade Scenes )
- To reduce CPU or encoding resources, make sure that for animated files “Close File When Inactive” is checked
- Add in image sources for icons (found in the icon folder) and add Text for Socials or Labels
Our product is user-friendly and offers a wide range of designs and editing options, allowing you to personalize your overlays by rearranging, resizing, and creating your own. The modular elements provide the flexibility to change the style and appearance of your stream with just a few clicks, giving you the ability to create unique scenes.
╰┈➤ How to upload files in OBS/Streamlabs
- You can add an image or video directly by clicking on + in the bottom menu, choosing Media Source for video files or Image for JPEG/PNG files
- Or you can drag and drop image/video files directly into OBS/Streamlabs Desktop
- Resize and reposition as you see fit
- Add more elements or just duplicate the ones you already added
- FOR ANIMATED FILES DON’T FORGET TO CHECK THE LOOP IN THE SETTINGS
To install the overlays with one click using Streamlabs, open the Streamlabs desktop, navigate to settings, select the “Scenes Collection” option, and then click on “Import overlays.”
The files can be located in the folder you downloaded ( You will find import overlay in the " - Click to Import Scenes " --> "Streamlabs Scenes Import " folders, then the overlays/scenes will be installed automatically with one click. Add labels and any additional text you might need.
╰┈➤ Import premade scenes into StreamElements
- To install the overlays with one click using StreamElements, login to StreamElements
Files can be located in the folder you downloaded, and then the overlays/scenes will be installed automatically with one click. Add labels and any additional text you might need.
- Open the folder you downloaded/unzipped, then open the folder named “- Click to Import Scenes,” open the text file named “StreamElements Scenes Links” read instructions, and copy/paste links from the text file into the browser source, scenes will be created.
- To access them, navigate to the “Overlays” tab in StreamElements Dashboard and you can start using your new alerts without any additional setup. If you want to make changes, it is recommended that you create a duplicate of the overlay and edit the new copy overlay so that you always have a backup of your original scenes.